Currently registered participants who need a lyft ride should contact CommuteWorks at (617) 632-2796 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not receive an immediate response, please call us at 617-632-2846.
Leave your car in the driveway and achieve commuting peace of mind knowing you have a free ride home in the event of illness or emergency for yourself or someone you care for; JOIN the Emergency Ride Home, (ERH), program by creating a profile in the GoMassCommute online commuting portal and make sure to join the ERH network. All employees of Longwood Collective members who incorporate walking, biking, transit, car or vanpooling as all or part of their trips to work are eligible. Check out our FAQ for more information.
- Participants must be registered in the program to access rides and lyft is our operating vendor
- Currently, program access is limited to the hours of 9am-5pm, Monday through Friday
- Participants must use a work email to register and all rides must depart from the Longwood neighborhood
- Participants are eligible for up to 5 rides per calendar year
- Students do not qualify for the ERH program
- This service is to provide rides from work to home specifically for illness or emergency for a participant or a dependent they care for and does not cover: scheduled doctor's visits, missing your train, disruptions to transit schedules for whatever reason, errands, business travel, rides into work or rides needed because working late
- Rides are accessed by calling Longwood Collective (number above) and we will schedule your ride; if you have the lyft app, you will receive driver information directly, if you do not have the app, we will inform you of the relevant information and a confirmation report will be due within five days of your trip