City Services

Throughout the year, MASCO Area Planning staff work with city and state agencies to address street and traffic light outages, poor sidewalk conditions, faded road markings, pothole/sinkhole repair needs, catch basin cleaning, snow removal, street sweeping, and various other issues.

If you encounter a city service issue in the LMA, MASCO Area Planning staff are here to help. We will take your service request, report it to the appropriate public agencies, track the request and follow up with the city /state agency to its completion. Simply fill out the MASCO City Services Request Form below and submit it to us by email or call the Construction Coordination phone line at (617) 935-9420. Please be as descriptive as possible and include pictures and maps if applicable.

If you need immediate assistance during non-business hours (8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., M - F) or would rather report a city service issue directly, below is a list of the agencies that may be able to address your concerns. We only ask that you inform MASCO by phone or email when doing so to avoid submitting redundant requests to the city and state agencies. This also allows us to keep records of reoccurring issues, and track requests and outcomes.

City of Boston
Town of Brookline

To help develop your request, please see the jurisdictional map below.


For issues on MASCO or MASCO member owned properties, please submit a MASCO City Services Request Form and email it to us. We can help identify the responsible party and get the problem resolved.



For City of Boston (Boston Transportation Department, Department of Public Works, Boston Water and Sewer Commission, etc.) issues you may report directly to the city online, by calling the Mayor’s hotline at 3-1-1 or by using the Boston:311 mobile app.



For Town of Brookline issues you may report directly to the town via the BrookONline website.



For Massachusetts Department of Conservation and Recreation (DCR) issues along the Fenway, Riverway, and Jamaicaway, the department can be reached by calling the DCR hotline at (617) 626-1250 or by email at



For Massachusetts Department of Transportation Highway Division issues, call (857) 368-4636 or visit the MassDOT website to submit an inquiry.