At MASCO, we closely monitor ridership levels and passenger feedback to see where service can be improved. Starting July 3rd, we will be implementing several small changes to the schedules to make our service better
All changes are outlined below. If your route is not mentioned, that means the schedule will remain unaltered.
We are very grateful for all of your suggestions. Please continue to provide feedback regarding our service by reaching out to us at https://www.masco.org/lma-shuttles/contact-us
AM Changes –
- Wentworth – There will now be an additional trip out of Wentworth at 10:20AM to bridge the gap between AM service and the mid-day service.
Mid-Day Changes –
- Fenway Mid-Day – Will now operate once every 30 minutes and will be in a Full Size Bus, rather than a Van.
(Please note, the Fenway Express is unaffected by these changes.)
- Mid-Day Combo – Will now operate on a reduced schedule due to low demand.
PM Changes –
- JFK PM – Now has an extra trip between 4:45-5:15PM.
- Crosstown/Wentworth – Will now operate on the :15’s rather than the :10’s. (ex. 4:00PM, 4:15PM, 4:30PM, 4:45PM 5:00PM)
- Evening Combo – Will now start at 7:30PM instead of 8:00PM.