At the intersection of Avenue Louis Pasteur and Longwood Ave, there are traffic calming features to improve safety.
- Cross only in crosswalks.
- Be Alert! Even when the “Walk” signal is lit, look both ways before crossing and for bikes or cars turning onto the road you are crossing. Look up from your cell phone.
- Be bright! Wear clothing with bright colors or reflective strips, especially at night.
- At unsignalized crosswalks, like at Avenue Louis Pasteur, push the button on the flashing beacons and look both ways before crossing.
- Share sidewalks with people using strollers and wheelchairs.
1. Massachusetts Driver's Manual